Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Is a banana sweet?

Well this one is! She is my sweet little niece Anna (or Anna Banana as we affectionately call her) She turned 4 in March.. I can hardly believe this sweet little girl is 4!!! She is such a little grown up and a great big sister (and big cousin) She loves Chaz to death and is like a sister to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I think I do this every time a kiddo I love has a birthday.. I go back through all my pictures and see how they have grown.. I figured I would share this with you ... 4 years ago we welcomed my second niece into this world.. Meghan and Mike lived in Pittsburgh so we were not at the hospital anxiously awaiting her arrival.....instead we were by the phone!
Mah and Dah traveled to see her shortly after her birth (they may have even been there when she arrived.. heck I can't remember.. 4 years folks! 4 years!!) Anyways about 5 months or so after she was here we received an email with this picture..Yep, Anna Banana was moving to Arkansas. We were beside ourselves with excitement. Not only do I absolutely adore this girl but her parents aren't to shabby either.. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We obviously needed to take her tailgating to the biggest game of the season (vs. USC) Clearly she enjoyed herself...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryan quickly took to her as well
next thing you know we were celebrating her 1st birthday! I love this picture SO much.. it is still up in my bedroom. and then 2...
and then .. we were ready to welcome her 2 younger brothers.. WOW how life changes so quickly!!
She is such the daddy's girl and quite a fan of my little man!
Did I mention she LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS Chaz??
And then she was 3!.. and absolutely beautiful!! My camera is just infatuated with her.. I took this picture this fall at the Botanical Gardens in Fayetteville. I heart this pic!
She is so sweet.. As you can probably tell she quickly learned how to look super cute when there was a camera in her face..
She is such a "mommy" to all these little boys!
And now she is 4!....4!.....4?
On her actual birthday we went to her house.. the kiddos got to make their own pizzas.. what a great idea! The kids ate it up.. literally!!



Chaz always wants to help blow out candles...
My sister in law has become the little Cake Boss of the family. She makes cakes for all of her kid's birthdays.. Why wouldn't you give a sweet little 4 year old a princess castle cake!!!!
and of course the little ones wanted to stick their fingers in the cake. Ok I have to admit I am a BIG instigator of this at all parties!! I think it is the cutest thing and heck they are kids after all .. right!?!?
Ben is not the "climber" but when there is cake involved.. he is!
and brandon decided to help himself to the ice cream..
oh mercy me!
Anna got skates for Christmas.. Chaz always wants to be bigger than he actually is (what kid doesn't!) so he climbed on in and tried to skate.. after a few face plants Daddy stepped in to offer a helping hand..
After all her "regular" presents.. and believe you me it was like Christmas for one.. It was time for the "BIG" present.. Mah was in charge of the eye covering.. Anna was so anxious to see what was coming she tuned into a little wiggle worm.....
AND it was a BIG GIRL bike!! She was grinning ear to ear.. and her brothers were fast on the move to be the next ones to take it for a spinand Brandon was successful in making it to the bike.. Bless my sister-in-law.. she has her hands full!!!! Happy Birthday to our sweet little Anna Banana. You have brought such joy to our lives! We can't want for the many years to come. You are a blessing and we love you dearly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment